Vegetarianism in a nutshell the basics vegetarians do not eat meat fish and poultryvegans are vegetarians who abstain from eating or using all animal products including milk cheese other dairy items eggs honey wool silk or leather. Can becoming a vegetarian protect you against major diseases maybe compared with meat eaters vegetarians tend to consume less saturated fat and cholesterol and more vitamins c and e dietary fiber folic acid potassium magnesium and phytochemicals plant chemicals such as carotenoids and flavonoids. Vegetarianism vegetarianism the theory or practice of living solely upon vegetables fruits grains legumes and nuts with or without the addition of milk products and eggs vegetarianism is generally for ethical ascetic environmental or nutritional reasons learn more about the history and types of vegetarianism
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.