The cervix is a cylinder shaped neck of tissue that connects the vagina and uterus located at the lowermost portion of the uterus the cervix is composed primarily of fibromuscular tissue there . Even if the cervix is removed at the time of the hysterectomy cervical cells can still be present at the top of the vagina if you have a history of cervical cancer or cervical cell changes you should continue to have screenings for 20 years after the time of your surgery. The cervix is the most distal portion of the uterus an organ of the female reproductive tract it connects the vagina with the main body of the uterus acting as a gateway between them. Know where your cervix is located the cervix is the lowermost part of the uterus where it connects with the vaginal wall it is located 3 to 6 inches 76 to 152 cm inside the vagina at the end of the vaginal tunnel
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.