Pa adoption information registry pair pair is a medical and social history database maintained by the department of human services adoptees adoptive parents and birth relatives who would like to share or obtain medical or social history. System wide automated network 800 quail ridge drive westmont il 60559 844 swan lib https wwwswanlibrariesnet
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.