An introduction to relational ontology wesley j wildman boston university may 15 2006 there is a lot of talk these days about relational ontology it appears in theology philosophy psychology political theory educational theory and even information science. Endeavours to think with and alongside what i argue are profoundly relational ontologies and styles of thinking expressed by different indigenous philosophies and lifeways it also poses the question how might relational ontologies open up different ways of understanding and experiencing ourselves of disclosing and relating to the nonhuman of. There are alternati ve ways to communicate a relational database with ontologies one of these consists of using the relational data model to store the data represented in an ontology
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.