Charles darwin was a british naturalist who proposed the theory of biological evolution by natural selection darwin defined evolution as descent with modification the idea that species change over time give rise to new species and share a common ancestor. Darwin and natural selection most educated people in europe and the americas during the 19th century had their first full exposure to the concept of evolution through the writings of charles darwin clearly he did not invent the idea that happened long before he was born. Darwins theory of evolution natural selection while darwins theory of evolution is a relatively young archetype the evolutionary worldview itself is as old as antiquity ancient greek philosophers such as anaximander postulated the development of life from non life and the evolutionary descent of man from animal
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.