Pdf file click here for printable worksheet based on exercise below levers are used to lift heavy weights with the least amount of effort in the example opposite the heavy weight on the left hand side is been lifted by the person because of the lever. Lever diagram of the three types of levers showing fulcrum direction of effort and direction of force of the load or resistance top a crowbar center a wheelbarrow bottom a shovel lever lvr lvr n 1 a simple machine consisting of a rigid bar pivoted on a fixed point and used to transmit force as in raising or moving a weight
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.