Kerb is a progressive design journal focused on contemporary landscape architecture issues from an international and national perspective the theme for this edition is territory submissions close on monday 9th of may 12 midnight aest . All editors of kerb are rmit university students of from the bachelor masters of landscape architecture kerb 26 homelands 2018 albert rex jesika ellul julie demary michelle thomas zacaharias rachel floch will muhleisen kerb 24 territory 2016 louella exton kim morte hayden matthys millicent gunner emma groot. Kerb 24 territory bode claudia kerb journal is a 24 year running produced by the landscape architecture program of rmit university 2016 sees kerb24 focus on the thematic of territory and its place in the discourse of landscape architecture and the broader design industry territories start off as nonphysical often simple ideas
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.