1 a jacks plural in form but singular in construction a game played with a set of small objects that are tossed caught and moved in various figures. Phone jack telephone jack a jack for plugging in a telephone 7 jack game equipment consisting of one of several small six pointed metal pieces that are picked up while bouncing a ball in the game of jacks
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.