Gangrene is a condition that occurs when body tissue dies it is caused by a loss of blood supply due to an underlying illness injury and or infection fingers toes and limbs are most often . Overview gangrene refers to the death of body tissue due to either a lack of blood flow or a serious bacterial infection gangrene commonly affects the extremities including your toes fingers and limbs but it can also occur in your muscles and internal organs. External gangrene sometimes the first sign of dry gangrene is a reddish line that develops around the affected tissue this line may later turn black. Gangrene is a term that describes dead or dying body tissues that occur because the local blood supply to the tissue is either lost or is inadequate to keep the tissue alive
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.