French style is more the way you mix the clothes and how you move how you open your bag how you cross your legs just little things that make a difference. Journalist lindsey tramuta shares what shes learned about fashion and personal style as an american expat living in paris. Your ultimate guide to french style and capturing that parisian je ne sais quoi. 9 wear a menswear inspired tuxedo for evening in 1966 yves saint laurent invented his famous le smoking tuxedo suit for women it is a style that has been in fashion ever since. Yes the majority of french women especially in big capital paris have a superb taste in clothes and value classic style but still they dont dress in an exuberant and arrogant way at least not all of them
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.