Recent studies indicate that the average industrial consumer experiences 8 power quality events each year epri ceids cost of power disturbances costing between us10000 and 30000 per event for pulp and paper processes and from 10000 to 50000 per event for plastics and semiconductor manufacturers. System of computing cost of production or of running a business by allocating expenditure to various stages of production or to different operations of a firm. Costing definition cost accounting see more n c1200 from old french cost 12c modern french cot cost outlay expenditure hardship trouble from vulgar latin costare from latin constare literally to stand at or with with a wide range of figurative senses including to costthe idiom is the same one used in modern english when someone says something stands at x dollars
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.