Osea island is situated on the blackwater estuary north of steeple northey island northey island owned by the national trust is approximately one mile to the west of osea island it is part of an ancient landscape and is connected to the shore by a tidal causeway it is believed by some to have been the site of the battle of maldon in 991 ad and offers birdwatching opportunities. The blackwater estuary is located on the coast of essex in eastern england it is the largest estuary in essex and is one of the largest estuarine complexes in east anglia its mud flats are fringed by saltmarsh on the upper shores with shingle shell banks and offshore islands a feature of the tidal flats. The blackwater estuary is the estuary of the river blackwater between maldon and west mersea in essex it is a 5538 hectare biological site of special scientific interest
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.