The appropriation of funds to repair the bridge the economy has been weakened by the appropriation of the countrys resources by corrupt officials. Appropriation definition the act of appropriating see more the grant of money by a legislature for some specific purpose the authority to grant appropriations popularly known as the power of the purse gives legislatures a powerful check over executive branches and judicial branches for no public money can be spent without legislative approval. Appropriation prpr shn n 1 the act of appropriating 2 a something appropriated especially public funds set aside for a specific purpose b a legislative act authorizing the expenditure of a designated amount of public funds for a specific purpose appropriation prpren n 1 the act of setting apart or
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.